The human nervous system differs from that of chimpanzees with higher neuroplasticity. This makes it easier for us to adapt, which lies at the cornerstone of our survival as a species, scientists are categorical.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- What Dreams Related to Various Professions Foretell
- Leo Woman and Aries Man Love Compatibility
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakut...
- Uncovered Remains of a 560-Million-Year-Old Muscle
- Weekly Horoscope Until December 13th
- NASA: the First Humans Will be on Mars By 2035
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- What Does it Mean if you Dream of your Deceased Gran...
- Find out What you're Like Based on your Blood Type!