Indian wisdom states that if you'd like to remain happier longer, you must keep your happiness away from the eyes of others. Indians believe that you can spare yourself the envy of others only by living in humility and modesty.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness207
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Societal Attitudes That Get in the Way of Happiness
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Grey
- Why is it Difficult to Fall Asleep When We're Exhaus...
- Come Here if you Want to See Ghosts!
- Capricorn 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Scientist Predicts Human Extinction in 100 years
- The Merina People's Little-Known Festival of the Dea...
- What the Stars Have in Store for you for September 1...
- Find out What the Stars Have Planned for you the Wee...