Indian wisdom states that if you'd like to remain happier longer, you must keep your happiness away from the eyes of others. Indians believe that you can spare yourself the envy of others only by living in humility and modesty.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3914
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!326
- A Presence!2811
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- How to Interpret Every Room of our Home in our Dream...
- Leo 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains to a Computer
- Vicious Ghost Attacks Students in Peru
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 31
- Human Zoos - a Shameful Stain in Human History
- How to Interpret Flying, Falling and Swimming in a D...
- Scientists Discover Oceans Beneath the Earth