In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2080
- A Presence!1981
- I Think I'm Dying!2500
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Everyone Can Now View Earth from Space
- Why Women are More Depressed and Sad During a Full M...
- Having Hallucinations? Don't Worry, it's Normal
- Mysterious Crater Appears in Siberia
- How to Interpret the Most Common Leg Gestures
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Curious Facts about the Masons
- Prehistoric people were Cannibals
- It Can't Be: Find out What Some of the Objects Aroun...