In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11734
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!972
- A Presence!8481
- I Think I'm Dying!973
- Something in the Darkness660
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- How to overcome stress
- Why you Should Never Sleep Across from a Mirror
- The Types of People According to Traditional Chinese...
- Find out What the Horoscope Brings you Today - Decem...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 11
- Divination with 2 Dice! Find out your Future Now
- Unexpected Features of Libra
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of 13-19 Novemb...
- Numerological Prognosis Until July 2nd