In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11734
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!972
- A Presence!8481
- I Think I'm Dying!973
- Something in the Darkness660
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- History of the Crete Civilization
- The Secret of the Lake with the Skeletons
- Omen: What will Happen to you if a Cat Appears Outsi...
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for Until Decem...
- Did the Predictions Made a Century Ago About the 200...
- The Magical Properties of the Broom
- A Clairvoyant Predicts the Future Using Chess
- The Healing Power of Mandrake
- What Do the Differents Fruits in our Dreams Foretell...