In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!848
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Talismans You`re Going to Need in 2018
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 15
- What does it mean if you lose an earring
- Psychological Methods with Which to Make our Own Luc...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 18
- What the Gemstones Corresponding to our Month of Bir...
- These Colors will Bring you Luck and Happiness Durin...
- Mummy with Jewelry Uncovered in Luxor
- This Ancient Tribe has been Happily Living in Isolat...