In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10844
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!900
- A Presence!7771
- I Think I'm Dying!905
- Something in the Darkness598
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- How to Call Forth a Ghost
- Destiny of the Gemini Ascendant
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until April 15
- Power of the Water Signs
- Who are the Good and Evil Spirits?
- The Animal-Shaped Amulets that Give Women Superpower...
- Talismans from Pits
- Aquarius Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility