In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Risk of Disease Also Depends on your Month of Birth
- Monthly Horoscope for September According to Numerol...
- Capricorn Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 22!
- The Year 2016 is the Year of the Red Fire Monkey
- In Which Circle of Hell will Each Zodiac Sign Burn?
- Inexplicable Photographs from the Past
- Your Love Horoscope for November 10