The loneliest place - although we're used to thinking of it metaphorically - does in fact exist. It is called Point Nemo, also known as the oceanic pole of inaccessibility.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7144
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!631
- A Presence!4741
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness363
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Numerology Horoscope for This Week
- Top 5 Personalities That Have the Potential to Chang...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 11
- Man Chops his Dad into Pieces and Uses his Body as T...
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 23
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 18
- Your Weekly Horoscope for May 14-20
- The Most Intelligent Zodiac Signs
- Laugh, so I Can Tell you What you're Like