The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7604
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!665
- A Presence!5191
- I Think I'm Dying!649
- Something in the Darkness397
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extrater...
- Strange Crossbred Animals
- Our Suitable Partner Based on Our Ascendant
- Ghosts haunt his family before his death
- Bus-Sized Asteroid Approaches Earth
- The Atacama Alien Stuns Scientists
- What Prominent Scientists are Saying about the Zombi...
- The First Animal you See Reveals your Personality! A...
- Cruellest mothers in history