The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2461
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3304
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2730
- A Presence!2441
- I Think I'm Dying!3230
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The 4 Most Prideful Zodiac Signs
- Monthly Horoscope for August
- Find out Your Future Path with This Quick Divination...
- The Largest Telescope in the World is Being Built on...
- Dreams of Angels and Vampires
- Your Magical Ability According to the Zodiac Sign
- Aliens hiding in the depths of the ocean
- Weekly Horoscope Until October 26th
- The underwater pyramids in the Bahamas