The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6414
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!555
- A Presence!4291
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Eight Discoveries Which Can Change your Life!
- Preparation Before Bed - the Key to a Good Night's S...
- Where Evolution Went Wrong in the Course of Human De...
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- Your Most Accurate Horoscope for the Week Until Dece...
- Perseids - the Legendary Meteor Shower
- Libra Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- Frogs Jump According to Their Environment
- Frequent Nightmares - Symptoms of Mental Health Prob...