The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- The First Robotized Farm Begins Operation in 2017
- The Most Stunning Human Phenomena
- Photographer Captures Mysterious Signs in the Sky
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- 2 Million People Per Year Vanish Without a Trace
- The Ghost of the Deceased Mother Which Appeared in a...
- Ways in Which the Angelite Stone can Help you
- Yearly Horoscope 2016 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- The Mystery of Puma Punku