People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11204
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!932
- A Presence!8071
- I Think I'm Dying!932
- Something in the Darkness625
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Properties of the Bloodstone Heliotrope
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel d...
- Mythical Beasts - Do they Really Exist?
- What Awaits us in the Starry Skies in 2017
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- Dinosaurs were cannibals
- The Truth About the End of the World is Encoded in t...
- The 3 Types of Pisces you Can Encounter
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 12