People who have pets don't have sleep problems, neurophysiology experts from the US say. The soothing purring of a cat or peaceful snoring of a dog in the room is subconsciously identified as a lullaby by the human brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11984
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!997
- A Presence!8721
- I Think I'm Dying!991
- Something in the Darkness675
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Eureka! Mutant Enzyme to Save our Planet from Plasti...
- Divination with Stones Answers your Questions on the...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 12
- Love Divination at Home
- Are Certain People Born to Kill and Hurt Others? The...
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 29
- We Learn More Effectively After a Good Sleep
- The Unexpected Magical Properties of Pearls
- Your Horoscope for Today - March 31