In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2080
- A Presence!1991
- I Think I'm Dying!2500
- Something in the Darkness1770
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Rat
- What Does it Mean if you Dream of your Deceased Gran...
- Unexpected Facts about Rain
- The Profession We Choose Teaches Us a Karmic Lesson
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Horse
- Left-Handed People were Burned at the Stake During t...
- Talismans from Pits
- Behold the Earliest Known Ancestral Organism of Life...
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air