No doubt, nearly everyone crosses paths with malicious people on a daily basis. Even if you don't know them personally, they can make you feel truly awful. This may be because of jealousy or envy on their part.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3571
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4334
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!366
- A Presence!3031
- I Think I'm Dying!392
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag110
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Folk Beliefs about Salt and Sugar
- Which Music Heals?
- What Does it Mean if you Dream of your Deceased Gran...
- The Fate of Cancer
- Astonishing Tree Bleeds When Cut
- Numerology Prognosis for the Week Until February 26
- Shortcomings of the Gemini Zodiac Sign
- Religious Cultists Smuggle Skulls Inside Teddy Bears
- The Rise and Fall of Nero