In space, the heart puts in minimal effort. This, in turn, leads to a quick loss in muscle mass. Upon returning to Earth, such physiological changes would have a negative impact on astronauts.
- Astronauts in Space Have a Round Heart
- The soul lives in my heart2
- The Three Zodiac Signs with the Kindest Heart
- Palmistry - Meaning of the Line of the Heart
- Proven! We Hear Even During Sleep
- Buried Heart of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent Found
- The Technique for Hearing the Voice of your Heart, Not your Reasoning
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1054
- A Presence!9141
- I Think I'm Dying!1026
- Something in the Darkness696
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Why you Wake Up Feeling Tired
- The car is a feng shui talisman
- How to Make Our Brain Function Better
- The Laws of Karma
- A Magnetic Core on the Moon Once Generated a Magneti...
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Exp...
- Your Business Horoscope for March 17
- Internet Access is Ever More Limited on a Global Sca...
- Sagittarius Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility