Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1022
- A Presence!8901
- I Think I'm Dying!1012
- Something in the Darkness685
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Ancient Mysteries That Continue to Puzzle the World
- Destiny of the Leo Ascendant
- Love Divination at Home
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - July 8
- Where in the World is Hell Cold?
- An Unusual Creation of Nature - the 2-Headed Snake
- How to Make Even the Most Impossible Dreams Come Tru...
- The Woman Who Drinks Half a Gallon of Human Blood fo...
- Man of the Future Will Have Fins and Webbed Feet