Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8694
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!765
- A Presence!6101
- I Think I'm Dying!746
- Something in the Darkness469
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- They're Trying to Contact us! Mysterious Signals are...
- Expect a Meteor Shower Soon
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until July 23
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 19
- Pick a Flower! Find out What you`re Like in Love
- What it Means to Have the Letter M on your Palm
- Scientists Find the Most Important Planet Outside ou...
- The Year of the Sun: 2017
- One of Greenland's Biggest Secrets Revealed