Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- 3 Horrific Diseases Caused by Lack of Sleep
- Chimpanzees Communicate with 19 Gestures
- The Jewish Hanukkah Begins
- The Circadian Rhythms Despise Getting up Early
- Magic Rituals for Finding Lost Property
- Where in the World is Hell Cold?
- The Frightful Mystery of 3 Cursed Islands
- Eight Discoveries Which Can Change your Life!
- Find out What the Stars Portend for May 26