According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!450
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!451
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- A Police Officer`s UFO Encounter During a Burglary I...
- Cosmic Collisions Created the World Ocean
- What is the Creative Talent of Each Zodiac Sign?
- Romanian Tourist Snaps Photo of UFO in Kosovo
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 26
- Destiny of the Capricorn Ascendant
- Saturn is Retrograde - How This Will Affect us
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 6
- Sleeping on an Empty Stomach Changes Our Dreams