According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- New Discovery: 2000-Year-Old Natural Pearl in Austra...
- Several Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be Tr...
- If you Wake Up Frequently During the Night, Try This...
- Eudaimonia - the Key to our Awareness and Growth
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 10
- Skeleton of Revered Viking Shocks Scientists! Turns ...
- The Alternative Equivalents of Santa Claus you Proba...
- Sleep Disorders: narcolepsy
- This Feeling is the Most Powerful Signal our Intuiti...