According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1301
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2324
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1950
- A Presence!1911
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Bits of Wisdom from Chinese Thinkers
- The Greatest Villains in Mythology
- Find out Your Dark Side with this Simple Test
- The Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for all Zodiac Sig...
- Aries 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 29
- New Year's Rituals and Superstitions: Paint the Fron...
- Photographed: Pyramids Sending Rays into Space
- Where Evolution Went Wrong in the Course of Human De...