According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6444
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!557
- A Presence!4301
- I Think I'm Dying!538
- Something in the Darkness318
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag120
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Numerology Prognosis for June
- What the Stars Have in Store for all Zodiac Signs To...
- Destiny of the Leo Ascendant
- Scientists Have Determined the Perfect Time for Fall...
- Year of the Snake for Scorpio
- Chimpanzees Communicate with 19 Gestures
- NASA: the First Humans Will be on Mars By 2035
- The Bermuda Triangle and its History
- Shortcomings of the Sagittarius Zodiac Sign