Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- The 4 Stress Responses That Occur in the Brain When We Wake Suddenly
- What Mysterious Meetings Signify in our Dreams
- These Dreams Indicate That You`ll Soon Start a Passionate Relationship
- How to Interpret your Worst Nightmares
- What your Dreams about Food Reveal
- Dreams about Dancing Portend Changes on the Love Front
- Here`s What Can Happen to you if you Dream of a Car
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8654
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!760
- A Presence!6061
- I Think I'm Dying!739
- Something in the Darkness467
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Noteworthy Discoveries Made Under the Influence of D...
- Miller's Dream Dictionary for Predicting the Future
- Find out What to Expect in the Week Until December 3
- Gemini Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...
- Is your child an Indigo?
- Watershed Events in History in the Year of the Snake
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civiliza...
- New Mars Discovery! Scientists Find Underground Lake