In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Leo 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Mummy with Jewelry Uncovered in Luxor
- Your Horoscope for April 20! Find out What to Expect...
- Your Horoscope Until July 29 and What to Expect
- First Ever Bottled Mineral Water Found
- El Niño Will Cause Global Climatic Cataclysms
- Quantum Theory Explains What Happens to the Soul Aft...
- Synchronicity - Nothing in Life Happens by Chance
- What do Dreams of Gemstones and Semi-Precious Gemsto...