In palmistry, the girdle of Venus (or the ring of Venus) is a broken or unbroken semi circle, which bulges out between the middle and ring fingers and whose ends are by the pinky and index finger.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11734
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!972
- A Presence!8481
- I Think I'm Dying!973
- Something in the Darkness660
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Gizmo That Can Sense 8 Human Feelings
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of March 19-25
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Pisces
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible...
- Numerology Horoscope for October
- Techniques for a Successful, Healthy and Happy Life ...
- The Miraculous Effects of Silence! Find out Which Di...
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- Weekly Horoscope Until January 11th