According to Buddhists there are 3 negative feelings that manifest in people and act as a dangerous poison. If they are not eliminated they can not only bring ruin to one's body but to their soul as well.
- How Buddhist believers turn to light
- Buddhist lama to be reborn American
- The 3 Worst Afflictions of Mankind, According to Buddhism
- Yellow Color Meaning and Symbolism
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- Do Moles Have Any Connection to Past Lives?
- Hindu mythology presents the world as a dream of the god Vishnu
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1059
- A Presence!9171
- I Think I'm Dying!1033
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- How to remember your dreams?
- The Members of This Russian Family are the Most Sini...
- Smart Seaweed is the Key to Life on Mars!
- The Pyramid of the Niches - Place of Mysterious Smok...
- The Mystical Properties of Fluorite
- Unicorns did Exist! They Lived on Earth Alongside us
- Sleep Improves Vocabulary
- Are our Political Beliefs Rooted in our Genes?
- Robots Will Communicate Like Humans