3000 years ago the region around Castel dell'Ovo established itself as an attractive focal point for many merchants and adventurers since it was rich in minerals.
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Were the Stars of 27 Club Satanists?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10924
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!905
- A Presence!7871
- I Think I'm Dying!914
- Something in the Darkness607
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Types of Compatibility Between the Zodiac Signs
- See What the Stars Portend for the Week of April 3 -...
- Palmistry - Fingers and Rings
- The Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Mean in Nature
- What Our Favorite Colors Reveal
- The Next End of the World is in October
- Your Clothes and Possessions May be Making you Unhap...
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- Thomas Edison Wanted to Contact Ghosts