ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- The Myth of the Punishment of Tantalus
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1053
- A Presence!9141
- I Think I'm Dying!1026
- Something in the Darkness696
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag151
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Easy Magical Tips with Which to Change your Life
- Scientific Facts Stranger Than Science Fiction
- Mercury in Libra! Bits of Advice for this Period
- Our Oceans Will Evaporate After 1 Billion Years
- The Oldest Man in the World is from Chile! His Age w...
- Daily Horoscope for November 24
- Google Takes Measures if Artificial Intelligence Thr...
- The Full Moon in Aquarius is Here! What to Expect
- Eerie Beauty Treatment Devices from the Past