ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- The Myth of the Punishment of Tantalus
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12244
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1020
- A Presence!8891
- I Think I'm Dying!1010
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy...
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Orange
- The Kerch Alien Mystery - Solved
- The Talismans That`ll Bring you Good Luck This Summe...
- Origins of the Moon Revealed
- Meaning of the Ascendant in the Horoscope
- Who are the Richest Zodiac Signs?
- How warm countries welcome the New Year