A group of American scientists claims that by about the year 2115, more than 5000 languages will be extinct. They've estimated that by then, of the approximately 6000 languages spoken on Earth, more than 5000 will have disappeared.
- How Does the Body React After Spending 340 Days in Space?
- The Power of the Subconscious and Intuition
- Coffee Divination: What Does an Elephant Image Foretell?
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- Mercury Enters Aries! Here's What to Expect
- Read your Daily Horoscope for December 12
- Find out the Most Bizarre Things about our Dreams on World Sleep Day
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7241
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness564
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Daily Horoscope for June 9
- Honey against sleeplessness
- The 3 Worst Afflictions of Mankind, According to Bud...
- The Greatest Villains in Mythology
- What Turns the Different Zodiac Signs into Whiny Bab...
- Read people by their voices
- Most Popular Beliefs and Superstitions about Meteors
- Night Owls are More Creative Than Early Birds
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Cancer