Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7164
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!634
- A Presence!4761
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness366
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night189
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Hayley Okines - the Teenager Who Died an Old Woman
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 9
- The Week Until October 19th in Astrology
- The First Babies on the Moon to be Born in 2050
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 13
- Which Zodiac Signs are Most Compatible?
- Strange Crossbred Animals
- Astounding! NASA Shows Images of Merging Galaxies
- Your Most Accurate Monthly Horoscope for August is H...