Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1281
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2304
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1890
- A Presence!1901
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 4
- What Do the Differents Fruits in our Dreams Foretell...
- A 264-Pound Accountant Crushes a Crocodile
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for January...
- What do Dreams with Family Members in Them Portend?
- See Which Dreams Foretell of Death
- The Nebra Sky Disk
- Juju Magic
- Choose a Picture and Discover your Hidden Talent