Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10064
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!866
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!842
- Something in the Darkness553
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Weekly Horoscope Until February 8th
- Yearly Horoscope 2016 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- If you Dream of These Animals, Expect Riches!
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Water charged with stones has incredible properties
- Dreams of Relatives and Friends
- Pick an Eye and See What it Reveals About you
- Mushroom Picker Tells of his Encounter with a Yeti
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us