Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!325
- A Presence!2801
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Flowers in the Home Protect from Curses
- Still not really clear why we sleep
- Numerology: Personal Number 1
- What is Our Dark Side?
- What Can you Expect if you Dream of an Airplane?
- Strange Sources of Energy
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - June 23
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creat...
- An Eyewitness Described What Heaven Looks Like