Mint is a plant widely used for its culinary and medicinal properties. Mint tea, for example, improves digestion, suppresses inflammatory processes in the body, strengthens the immune system, lowers stress, normalizes weight, stops nausea.
During summer, fresh mint leaves find their place in many desserts and refreshing beverages, such as Mojito cocktails and homemade lemonade.
Mint also possesses certain qualities which most people don't even suspect. According to esoterics, this plant protects the home and family, another good reason to grow it right at home.
1. Shields the home from evil forces and demons.
2. Protects from the evil eye, envious people and enemies.
3. Attracts positive energy and brings harmony to the home.
4. Enlightens the mind and helps people make the right decisions.
5. Several leaves of herbaceous mint in your wallet will bring you luck and wealth.
6. It boosts intuition and makes dreams prophetic.
7. Attracts love, happiness and prosperity to your life.
8. Protects against black magic and curses.See more