Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Same Time Every Night
- American Man Films a Shadowy Being by his Bed
- Do we all have prophetic dreams?1
- What Actually Happens to our Body while we Sleep?
- How to Wake Up Effectively
- Most popular sleep disturbances
- Everyone dreams, but most of your dreams are forgotten
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12244
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1020
- A Presence!8891
- I Think I'm Dying!1010
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Facts about Space That Both Terrify and Fascinate
- See What Numerology Brings in the Days until May 14
- Think You`re Cursed? Find out Right at Home
- Pray you Never See the Mothman - the Harbinger of De...
- Supernova Blows Up in a Neighboring Galaxy
- Your Good Luck is Guaranteed with the Most Stylish T...
- Nostradamus: the Savior is Coming in 2016!
- Scientists Record a Starquake
- What Infuriates the Different Zodiac Signs?