Waking up suddenly (hypnic jerk) damages our brain and entire body in more ways than you can imagine. When one experiences lack of sufficient sleep, not only do we feel more exhausted, we are severely hurting out brain.
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Same Time Every Night
- American Man Films a Shadowy Being by his Bed
- Do we all have prophetic dreams?1
- What Actually Happens to our Body while we Sleep?
- How to Wake Up Effectively
- Most popular sleep disturbances
- Everyone dreams, but most of your dreams are forgotten
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!947
- A Presence!8281
- I Think I'm Dying!956
- Something in the Darkness647
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Ciphers That Remain Undecoded
- Crows Can Actually Recognize Death
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Dog
- Your Love Horoscope for July 21
- Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius! Learn How to Prep...
- If you have a V on your Palm, you are an Exceptional...
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 5
- The Messages in Salvador Dali's Most Famous Painting
- Superstitions about Friday the 13th