When making important decisions, many folks prefer to listen to the voice of their heart and intuition, but this is difficult because the instinct of reason is, in most cases, the louder one.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1491
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2544
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2060
- A Presence!1961
- I Think I'm Dying!2490
- Something in the Darkness1760
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- What illnesses we will suffer, was encoded in us cen...
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- How to Recognize the 4 Main Temperaments
- A Human Colony on the Moon in 30 Years
- Humans Play No Part in Global Warming
- Man Blames Evolution for his Aggression
- Numerology Prognosis Until March 6
- Mercury Enters Aquarius! Find out Where your Potenti...
- The Rise and Fall of Caligula