When making important decisions, many folks prefer to listen to the voice of their heart and intuition, but this is difficult because the instinct of reason is, in most cases, the louder one.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2501
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2760
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3240
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- Which are the Cardinal Signs and What is their Fate?
- The Earth is Hotter, More Flooded and Inhospitable T...
- The Woman Who Drinks Half a Gallon of Human Blood fo...
- False Historical Facts!
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Taurus
- Tibetans' DNA Appears Different Than That of Humans
- Mary Celeste - a Mystery Unsolved for More than a Ce...
- The Proper Way to Use the Power of Gemstones
- Numerology Prognosis Until January 24