For decades on end, a group of women defending the southern part of the Sahara have been sowing fear in their enemies. They were called the Mothers of the people , while history remembers them as the Dahomey Amazons.
- The Most Fearsome Women in History - the Dahomey Amazons
- Amazons, myth or truth?
- Astounding! The Members of this Tribe Communicate Using Drum Rhythms
- The Aztecs at the main deity was that of dreams
- The Mayans had psychic abilities
- The Zodiac Signs That Have the Best Chances of Getting Rich
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next Einstein
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!904
- A Presence!7851
- I Think I'm Dying!912
- Something in the Darkness606
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarct...
- An Entire 260 Giant Geoglyphs in the Kazakhstan Dese...
- Fateful Gifts
- The Three Zodiac Signs with the Kindest Heart
- The Great Historical Figures who Died Virgins
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- You Share the Same Birthday with your Partner? Find ...
- Dreamt of a Door? Here`s What to Expect
- Read your Weekly Horoscope Until February 18