Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11944
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!995
- A Presence!8691
- I Think I'm Dying!989
- Something in the Darkness673
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Dreams of Mirrors and Pictures
- Mars Enters Aries! Find out What to Prepare for
- The 4 Zodiac Signs with the Longest-Lasting Relation...
- The Three Zodiac Signs Who Most Often Suffer from Lo...
- This 5-Minute Trick will Help you Overcome Insomnia
- The Identity of Jack the Ripper Has Been Revealed
- What Does it Mean if you Have the Letter X on your P...
- The Blood-Chilling Story of Nazino: Russian Cannibal...
- What Type of Partner Does Each Zodiac Sign Seek?