Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1043
- A Presence!9031
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Find out the Type of Arguer you are with This Test
- Mass Extinction of Species Begins
- The Dyatlov Case - the Mysterious Death of Nine Skie...
- The Talismans That`ll Bring you Good Luck This Summe...
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep
- Here`s What your Weekly Horoscope Until July 15 has ...
- Bizarre Couple from the US Still Lives in the 19th C...
- Mysterious Crater Appears in Siberia
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 27