New research shows that during the 17th and 18th century, so-called vampires were buried with strange rituals - apotropaic funerals. They were done with the intention of warding off evil and preventing the dead from rising from the grave.
- Horoscope Prognosis Until May 24th
- African Exorcist: Beautiful Women are Possessed by D...
- Delmar's Circle Predicts Future Events
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 22nd
- Year of the Wood Goat for Libra
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 27
- Reviving the Dead with the Lazarus Effect
- Numerology Horoscope Until October 12th
- Uranus Goes Retrograde