In 1969, American psychologist Dr. David Rosenhan began an experiment whose results would question the reliability of psychiatric aid.
- The Rosenhan Experiment or Blurring the Lines Between the Sane and Insane
- Humanity is an Experiment
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakutia?
- NASA Launches Dangerous Bacteria into Space for Strange Experiment
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!835
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Aquarius Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- Underground Luxury Apartments to Save us from the Ap...
- What Antarctica Looked Like Before it was Covered wi...
- Facts about Muhammad Ali you May Not Know
- Weekly Horoscope Until December 21st
- Everyday Techniques for Happiness
- A Diamond the Size of the Earth Shines in Space
- Our Eye Color Reveals Our Suitable Partner
- The Mysterious Capital of the Zapotecs