In 1969, American psychologist Dr. David Rosenhan began an experiment whose results would question the reliability of psychiatric aid.
- The Rosenhan Experiment or Blurring the Lines Between the Sane and Insane
- Humanity is an Experiment
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- NASA Launches Dangerous Bacteria into Space for Strange Experiment
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakutia?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7471
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Socratic Method Leads to Self-Improvement
- Facts and Myths about the Full Moon you May Not Know
- Weekly Horoscope Until October 26th
- Numerology Prognosis Until December 4
- How to make solar water and what it is useful for
- The Human Lifespan has its Limit and We've Reached i...
- Choose your dog according to your star sign
- The Voynich Manuscript - a 102-Year-Old Historical M...
- Five Planets Line Up This Month