Dr. Ian Pearson from Great Britain has left society stunned with his prognosis of the near future. According to him, toward mid-century humans will have the ability to plug their brains into computers specially designed for the purpose.
- Life After Death Lasts Exactly 3 Minutes
- Abilities after clinical death
- Old Woman's Body Found 6 Years After her Death
- Life on Earth Arose Shortly After the Earth Formed
- Spiritual Medium Reveals What Happens to the Soul After Death
- Quantum Theory Explains What Happens to the Soul After Death
- People Experience More Coincidences After Near Death Experiences
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler6484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!563
- A Presence!4331
- I Think I'm Dying!544
- Something in the Darkness322
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag121
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night185
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress143
- Worm Grows 2 Heads After a Journey to Space
- Mars is Retrograde - What to Watch Out for
- Native American Superstitions about Meteors
- The True Story of Halloween will Stun you!
- Which Zodiac Signs are Incompatible?
- Strange Blue Creatures are Coming Out of the Ocean
- How to Charge Yourself with Energy
- The 3 Worst Afflictions of Mankind, According to Bud...
- Full Moon in Taurus - Words of Advice for the Day