The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Humanity is an Experiment
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last Century
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Experiments on us
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- NASA Launches Dangerous Bacteria into Space for Strange Experiment
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10194
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7261
- I Think I'm Dying!846
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Sleep Improves Vocabulary
- The Legendary Boiling River of Mayantuyacu in the Am...
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Pope Francis's Tips for a Peaceful Life
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 3
- The Devil is on the Prowl for your Soul at Night Thr...
- Mars is Retrograde - What to Watch Out for
- They're Trying to Contact us! Mysterious Signals are...
- Scientists Discover the Secret to Deep Sleep