The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Humanity is an Experiment
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Experiments on us
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last Century
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The Most Brutal Types of Torture Ever Created
- Unique Walking Trees in Ecuador are Being Chopped Do...
- Curiosity Rover Finds Signs of Life on the Red Plane...
- Put 3 Coins in Sea Salt and Watch a Miracle Happen!
- Mars Enters Aquarius! The Period of Turbulent Revolu...
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 3
- The Mystery of the Torres Brothers Which Still Remai...
- Your January Horoscope Reveals What`s Coming this Mo...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 29