The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Humanity is an Experiment
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Experiments on us
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last Century
- Did Extraterrestrials Experiment on a Man from Yakutia?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8694
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!763
- A Presence!6091
- I Think I'm Dying!744
- Something in the Darkness469
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- How to Believe in Ourselves Again
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders A...
- Stories of people that experienced clinical death
- What Cat Breed Are you Based on Zodiac Sign?
- The Atacama Alien Stuns Scientists
- How Many Times We Will Truly Fall in Love - Depends ...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Libra
- Dark Rites of the Summerians
- The Conspiracy of Catiline