The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Humanity is an Experiment
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Experiments on us
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last Century
- NASA Launches Dangerous Bacteria into Space for Strange Experiment
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9804
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!852
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until July 23
- Cannibals Detained in Papua New Guinea
- A Year of Mars is Coming - What to Prepare for
- The 4 Most Creative Zodiac Signs
- What Should a Person Give Up in Order to be Happy?
- What Actually Happens to our Body while we Sleep?
- Meaning of Butterflies in Dreams
- German Researcher Reveals the Secret Life of Trees
- The Woman with the Plastic Face - Real or an Urban L...