The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Humanity is an Experiment
- The Craziest Scientists and Their Horrifying Experiments
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- US is Building a Ghost Town for Experiments
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Experiments on us
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last Century
- The Philadelphia Experiment - the Invisible, Time Traveling Ship
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Follow These 8 Steps of Feng Shui to Improve the Ene...
- Asia Man Awaits his 34th Grandchild
- Unexpected Features Of Pisces
- If you`re Unlucky in Love, These Astrological Method...
- Dreams on the Night of Tuesday Going into Wednesday
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Orange
- Paleontologists Discover New Species of Dinosaur Tha...
- Ancient Mysteries That Continue to Puzzle the World
- 2 More Planets are Hidden Beyond Pluto