Individuals who go to bed late and love to sleep until noon tend to exhibit antisocial traits like narcissism and psychopathy more often, shows a recent study by researchers from the University of Sydney.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3561
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!365
- A Presence!3031
- I Think I'm Dying!391
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag110
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Your Numerology Prognosis Until September 4th
- Why are Four-Leaf Clovers Considered Lucky?
- See What the Stars Portend for the Week of April 3 -...
- The Vengeful Zodiac Signs
- Scientists: the Universe has No Direction
- Which Languages Will Soon Disappear?
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Sagittarius
- The Legends Surrounding the Game of Chess
- Mysterious Mars Rock Puzzles Scientists