Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7974
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!713
- A Presence!5621
- I Think I'm Dying!691
- Something in the Darkness427
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag132
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night198
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress159
- The Mystery of Puma Punku
- The Medea Hypothesis
- The Mandela Effect will Make you Question your own M...
- Year of the Wood Goat for Gemini
- The Late Stephen Hawking`s Astonishing Predictions f...
- The Identity of Jack the Ripper Has Been Revealed
- The 3 Zodiac Signs That Always Achieve What They Wan...
- Mystery Surrounding Enigmatic `Oumuamua Solved
- Find out your Numerological Horoscope for October