Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Ljubljana
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9394
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!817
- A Presence!6621
- I Think I'm Dying!792
- Something in the Darkness510
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- The Fate of Gemini
- Half a Century After Gagarin`s Death the Mystery Sur...
- Scientists Confirm the Mozart Effect! His Music Make...
- The 4 Stress Responses That Occur in the Brain When ...
- Attract Money to your Home and Office with a Three L...
- Space Laser to Track the Melting of Earth`s Ice! So ...
- The 3 Loner Zodiac Signs
- Your Daily Horoscope for September 29
- My Cave is my Castle