Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10184
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7231
- I Think I'm Dying!843
- Something in the Darkness563
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Strange burial rituals from around the world
- Find out your Horoscope for Today - June 16
- Never Wear Gold and Silver Together! Find out Why
- Religion or Science - 2 Theories about Our Existence
- Forbidden Archaeology: History Just isn't Right!
- Google Takes Measures if Artificial Intelligence Thr...
- See What the Stars Have in Store for you for July 25
- Man Chops Off his Nose to Look More Like a Comic Sup...
- Mary Celeste - a Mystery Unsolved for More than a Ce...