Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1060
- A Presence!9171
- I Think I'm Dying!1033
- Something in the Darkness699
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag152
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- The 4 Zodiac Signs Born to be Creative
- The Deadliest Diseases in Human History
- How Do I Get Over the Past?
- Feng Shui: How the turtle protects the home from pro...
- How the Stars Will Affect us Today, October 20
- Full Horoscope for the Month of May
- Why a genius and madness go hand in hand
- How to Overcome our Own Ego
- Want to Predict the Future? Your Brain Can!