Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10894
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!904
- A Presence!7841
- I Think I'm Dying!912
- Something in the Darkness605
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Read your Daily Horoscope for December 12
- Behold the Earliest Known Ancestral Organism of Life...
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 9
- 19 Ways to Clear the Mind and Get Rid of Stress
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Pisces
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel d...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 13
- Small Rocky Island in the Atlantic - the Last Trace ...
- Check your Horoscope for Today - February 24