Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11924
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!994
- A Presence!8681
- I Think I'm Dying!988
- Something in the Darkness672
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Aries Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Check Your Horoscope for Today - March 10
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of September 11...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 12
- Male Sex Organs Grow in 12-Year-Old Girl in the Domi...
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Rooster
- What Awaits the Zodiac Signs Until March 27?
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Sensational: Treasure Worth Billions Found on Sunken...