3000 years ago the region around Castel dell'Ovo established itself as an attractive focal point for many merchants and adventurers since it was rich in minerals.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!486
- A Presence!3791
- I Think I'm Dying!487
- Something in the Darkness267
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress140
- The Year of the Black Dragon brings trials and tribu...
- The influence of the phases of the moon on humans - ...
- Healing Properties and Symbolism of Angelite
- Your Numerology Horoscope Until November 13th
- Do This Test to Find out Whether you're Capable of C...
- Occultist Arthur Conan Doyle, Author of Sherlock Hol...
- Pick an Image and We`ll Reveal your Greatest Fear
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mothe...
- People of Earth, come from space