The largest and deadliest Viking ax has been discovered in Denmark. It was found in an excavated tomb of a powerful couple from the 10th century.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archeologists discovered the tomb of King Herod the Great
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3551
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!364
- A Presence!3031
- I Think I'm Dying!391
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag110
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Virgo Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Beliefs about Wearing a Cross
- Ancient Drawings of Mysterious Creatures Found in th...
- Your Magic Gift According to your Birth Date
- Cannibals Detained in Papua New Guinea
- Capricorn Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- Ancient Text Reveals the Location of King Solomon's ...
- The Touching Story of the Ugliest Woman in the World
- Hobbit Skeletons Prove They Were not Fictional Creat...