Until recently, researchers posited that a road once wound through the region, reaching the Roman settlement of Emona. Subsequently, however, it turned out that the zone was quite more intriguing.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!867
- A Presence!7151
- I Think I'm Dying!844
- Something in the Darkness554
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night225
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- If This Happens to you, Soon Love will Come Knocking...
- What Prominent Scientists are Saying about the Zombi...
- Signs That Indicate your Guardian Angel is Nearby
- All Planets Become Habitable After Billions of Years
- Find out your Daily Horoscope for May 25
- Is it dangerous to remember past lives
- Archaeologists Find the Grave of an Ancient King Bur...
- The Greatest Mystery in the Himalayas - a Lake Fille...
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect