The lotus is a beautiful flower and is an often seen symbol in eastern teachings. It is said that the plant has a divine origin and represents the seeding of human life.
The ancient civilizations of Egypt, India and China worshiped the lotus, viewing it as a symbol of a new beginning, cleanliness, sincerity, beauty, tranquility and virtue. Created by love between water, the Sun and the Moon, the lotus is an expression of perfection itself.
The Lotus is present in many creation legends worldwide and is associated with many traditional tales. It is said that the flower of light can completely change human life and expand our consciousness to many new heights.
1. The lotus is a flower that personifies female gentleness. It helps females get pregnant faster and enables an easier birthing process.
2. The lotus flowers brings positive energy, abundance, successes and luck to the entire family.
3. The lotus clarifies and clears the mind. It helps one make quicker decisions.
4. If a person lives with a lotus around them for a few months, their consciousness and character will change.
5. The lotus builds a strong energetic field around itself. According to the esoterics, there is no black magic, curses and bad vibrations wherever the lotus leaf is.See more