Every person's soul comes to Earth to carry out a particular mission. If you're not fulfilling yours, you're not going to feel good, while the signs around you will show that you're not going the right way.
Millions of people fall into the trap of their comfort zone and even if they have material stability, they do not feel well. This is a clear indication that they are not fulfilling their spiritual mission. Alongside these feelings, there are also other signs that illustrate that you're not doing what you were born to do. These include:
1. Trying to satisfy the wishes of everyone around you but not your own - when you dedicate your time completely to the people around you, you'll be living their life, not your own. In this way you are running away from your destiny and will never feel happy.
Think back to the last time you did anything for yourself and when you dedicated an entire day just to you. It's important to pay heed to your own intuition and dreams because through them you'll manage to complete your life's mission.
2. Constantly blaming others for your failures - if you're dependent on others and keep pointing a finger at someone who, in your mind, is always making you fail, then you're not carrying out your mission. You have to take responsibility for your actions and the things happening to you, in order to learn from them.
3. Complaining all the time - when you see only the negative, you're limiting your creativity and the freedom to move forward. This sort of mindset will put you into a chronic depression. If you have problems, change your viewpoint toward them and it'll be a lot easier for you to resolve them.
4. Being afraid to fail - failure is the best teacher and if you keep running from it you're not going to learn the right lessons. Your dreams will become reality only when you open your eyes to the unpleasant things in life as well.
5. Not taking any risks - if you're constantly afraid of what the future brings, you're not going to complete your spiritual mission because it requires constant fluctuation, not stagnation.
6. Being attached to the past - that which is no longer in your life has gone for a reason and you have to accept the fact before you can move forward.See more