The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1022
- A Presence!8901
- I Think I'm Dying!1012
- Something in the Darkness685
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night223
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress174
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Blue
- Fish Have Surprisingly Long Memory
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 9
- Harry Houdini`s Magic Tricks Still Remain Unexplaine...
- Full Spring Horoscope for Each Zodiac Sign
- Has the CIA Been Time Traveling for Years?
- Another Myth Busted - Psychopaths are not Geniuses!
- Chiron in the Signs: the Strengths and Weaknesses of...
- Spend More Time Under the Sun's Rays for Longer Life