A total of 676 skulls have been found so far, near the Metropolitan Cathedral in the Mexican capital. The cathedral was built where the Templo Mayor - the Aztecs' most sacred and important temple - once stood.
- Elf Body Discovered in Mexico
- New Mayan Cities Discovered in Mexico
- Menacing Tower of Skulls Stupefies Mexico
- Ancient Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico1
- Entrance to the underworld of the Maya is found in Mexico
- Mysterious Temple Revealed in a Mexican Pyramid after Earthquake
- Religious Cultists Smuggle Skulls Inside Teddy Bears
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9764
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6961
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Are you a Good or a Bad Friend? Your Sign Reveals th...
- What Fate is Trying to Tell you Through the Numbers ...
- The Merina People's Little-Known Festival of the Dea...
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- Most precious metals
- The Deadliest Diseases in Human History
- In 2 Years Smartphones Will Project Holograms
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until February 25
- Find out your Numerological Horoscope Until August 5