The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!930
- A Presence!8051
- I Think I'm Dying!931
- Something in the Darkness624
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Man who Traveled to the Future Reveals What We C...
- Ship-Eating Bacteria to Make the Titanic Disappear i...
- Gemini Woman and Taurus Man Love Compatibility
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 5
- Find out your Horoscope for February!
- The Secrets of Longevity of the Oldest Man on the Pl...
- How the Different Zodiac Signs Age
- Pray you Never See the Mothman - the Harbinger of De...
- The Weird Tale of the Biologist who Saw a UFO in his...