The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6931
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Satellites to Test Einstein's Theory
- Saturn Moon Conceals Enormous Ocean Beneath its Ice
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Color Orange
- These are the 3 Most Sinister Zodiac Signs - Don't M...
- How to find out if you are cursed
- Find out How Venus Entering Gemini will Affect you
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 3
- A Police Officer`s UFO Encounter During a Burglary I...
- How Homer Decribed the Thracians in the Illiad