The disk is decorated with symbols of a crescent, the Sun, stars and Pleiades. The artifact, which was later given the nickname the Nebra Sky Disk in honor of the area in which it was discovered, immediately sparked the interest of scientists.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7144
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!633
- A Presence!4741
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness365
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag127
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Over 5000 Languages to Disappear by the Year 2115
- A Unique Opportunity! Send your Artwork to an Astero...
- Find out your Horoscope for February!
- The Unbelievable Story of Jean the Ice Girl
- Akashic Records
- What Every Zodiac Sign Wants in Love
- Numerology: Personal Number 2
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until February 25
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 17