The disk is decorated with symbols of a crescent, the Sun, stars and Pleiades. The artifact, which was later given the nickname the Nebra Sky Disk in honor of the area in which it was discovered, immediately sparked the interest of scientists.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5354
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3521
- I Think I'm Dying!453
- Something in the Darkness244
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Hundreds of Fake Animal Mummies Found
- Full Moon in Leo or How to Make the Most of Today
- What Makes the Different Zodiac Signs Cry
- Uranus Goes Retrograde
- Bible predicts a hellish winter in the year of the T...
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for January...
- Aborigine Stone Brings Troubles to its Owner
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 9
- The True Story of Halloween will Stun you!