The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3741
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4564
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!379
- A Presence!3121
- I Think I'm Dying!404
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag111
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Satellites to Test Einstein's Theory
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis
- Libra 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Zodiacal Horoscope for the Month of December
- Eight Discoveries Which Can Change your Life!
- Angola was a dinosaur nursery
- See What the Stars Portend in Love for February 14
- Hematite Stops the Worst Magic Curses - Blood Magic!
- People Experience More Coincidences After Near Death...