The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1022
- A Presence!8901
- I Think I'm Dying!1012
- Something in the Darkness685
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night223
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress174
- The Unsolved Hinterkaifeck Farm Murders
- Mega Quake Could Sink the Western Part of North Amer...
- Numerology Prognosis Until April 3
- What we know about death
- What Makes the Different Zodiac Signs Cry
- The Greatest Fears of Each Zodiac Sign
- Taurus 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim H...
- New Year's Rituals and Superstitions: Paint the Fron...