The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11084
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!920
- A Presence!8001
- I Think I'm Dying!926
- Something in the Darkness621
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Swingers Among the Zodiac Signs
- Dreamt of a Knife? What to Watch out for
- Scientists Discover Where the Wow! Signal Came From
- The Most Inaccurate Technological Predictions
- Zodiacal Horoscope for the Month of November
- Spaceships to Take Human DNA to Other Planets?
- New Moon in Libra - Which Wishes Will Come True Toda...
- Scientists: a New Type of Hurricane will Devastate t...
- Uber and NASA to Develop Flying Taxis