The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2780
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3260
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The Atacama Alien Stuns Scientists
- Who was Saint Patrick and What Did Legends Say of Hi...
- A 264-Pound Accountant Crushes a Crocodile
- New Moon in Aquarius - What to Wish for Today
- How to identify a modern witch
- There's a Hidden Portrait Underneath the Mona Lisa!
- Adding ying and yang effectively
- Sensational Inventions of the Renaissance
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 12