In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- The Merina People's Little-Known Festival of the Dea...
- Learn your Future Through Tasseography - the Most Ac...
- There's a Hidden Portrait Underneath the Mona Lisa!
- What Kind of Love Thrills do the Stars Send us Today...
- Make your Wishes Come True Using Nothing More than a...
- Meaning and Properties of Zirconium
- The Mysteries of Shambhala
- This 5-Minute Trick will Help you Overcome Insomnia
- The Legend of Prometheus