In many religions, the mirror is seen as a gateway to the afterlife. The portal would open most frequently at night because the veil between the real world and the afterlife grew thinnest during the dark hours of the day.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2780
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3260
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- Our Marriage Depending on the Lines of the Hand
- Scientific Facts Stranger Than Science Fiction
- Assyria - the First World Empire
- Darkness Makes us Evil
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- Why Women are More Depressed and Sad During a Full M...
- Do you have a Guardian Angel Line on your Hand? Find...
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains to a Computer
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Leo