The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7134
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!631
- A Presence!4721
- I Think I'm Dying!595
- Something in the Darkness362
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Interesting Facts about Snakes
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 29
- The Seven Stages of Development in Psychology! Which...
- Can Colors Heal?
- A Trip to Space will Cost Exactly 250 000 Dollars
- Saturday is Under the Influence of Saturn! Advice fo...
- Tell Me When You Were Born, So I Can Tell You Your F...
- Why Don't Humans Have Tails?
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Aries