The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3344
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2780
- A Presence!2451
- I Think I'm Dying!3260
- Something in the Darkness1870
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag990
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1690
- The Mystery of the Deaths of the Dyatlov Pass Incide...
- Jupiter Once Birthed Another Gas Giant Planet in the...
- Bizarre Couple from the US Still Lives in the 19th C...
- The Mysterious World of Dreams
- We May Become Immortal by the Year 2050!
- Unexpected Facts about Gustav Klimt`s The Kiss
- Hug a tree for harmony and strength
- Geniuses Sleep Half as Much as the Rest of us
- The Brain Restarts Itself by Blinking