The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2250
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2760
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Ching Shih: From a Harlot to the Most Influential Pi...
- Passion, Tenderness and New Relationships in the Lov...
- Sleep Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- Make your sences stronger
- Movie Predictions That Came True
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Mystery of Marie Celeste
- The Names of the Biggest Betrayers in History
- Secrets of the Holy Grail