The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3051
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!323
- A Presence!2791
- I Think I'm Dying!362
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag105
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Hematite Stops the Worst Magic Curses - Blood Magic!
- Aliens hiding in the depths of the ocean
- Palmistry - Meaning of the Line of the Heart
- Destiny of the Aries Ascendant
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 29
- Magnetic Fields to Create Artificial Gravity
- The Medea Hypothesis
- Is your child an Indigo?
- Unexpected Features of Taurus