The first leprechauns were said to wear red coats with a gold decoration. Unlike their modern interpretation, they did not have green cylinder hats and orange beards, instead they had pointed red hats and dark or whitish beards.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9414
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!822
- A Presence!6681
- I Think I'm Dying!796
- Something in the Darkness515
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Mercury Becomes Retrograde for the 2nd Time This Yea...
- Karmic Horoscope - Pisces, Aries and Taurus
- What Leads to Poor Sleep?
- Prophecies of the Toltecs
- Dinosaur Myths you Probably Believe
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Capricorn
- Common Feng Shui errors
- The Healing Power of Mandrake
- Cancer Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility