A total of 676 skulls have been found so far, near the Metropolitan Cathedral in the Mexican capital. The cathedral was built where the Templo Mayor - the Aztecs' most sacred and important temple - once stood.
- Elf Body Discovered in Mexico
- New Mayan Cities Discovered in Mexico
- Menacing Tower of Skulls Stupefies Mexico
- Ancient Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico1
- Entrance to the underworld of the Maya is found in Mexico
- Mysterious Temple Revealed in a Mexican Pyramid after Earthquake
- Religious Cultists Smuggle Skulls Inside Teddy Bears
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8461
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- What Does the Love Horoscope Have in Store for you T...
- Beliefs for Getting Rich from Around the World
- Life Through the Eyes of Albert Einstein
- Saturn is Retrograde - How This Will Affect us
- The 3 Types of Aries you Can Encounter
- Experts Reconstruct Face of Greek Girl from the Meso...
- The Mayans had psychic abilities
- Dreamt of a Knife? What to Watch out for
- Experts: Part of Europe to Become Desert by End of t...