A total of 676 skulls have been found so far, near the Metropolitan Cathedral in the Mexican capital. The cathedral was built where the Templo Mayor - the Aztecs' most sacred and important temple - once stood.
- Elf Body Discovered in Mexico
- New Mayan Cities Discovered in Mexico
- Menacing Tower of Skulls Stupefies Mexico
- Ancient Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico1
- Entrance to the underworld of the Maya is found in Mexico
- Mysterious Temple Revealed in a Mexican Pyramid after Earthquake
- Religious Cultists Smuggle Skulls Inside Teddy Bears
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12294
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1024
- A Presence!8911
- I Think I'm Dying!1013
- Something in the Darkness685
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night223
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress174
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- Here`s What the Month of September has Prepared for ...
- The Solomonic Dynasty - Millennial Rulers of the Eas...
- Aries Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- Your Horoscope for Today - February 22!
- Proven! Negative Thoughts Can Kill us
- Egyptian Pharaohs' Statues Discovered
- The Top 5 Strangest Theories about Space
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible...