The first bracelets date to around 2500 BC, worn by the Sumerians in South Mesopotamia. Bracelets, necklaces, ankle bracelets, rings and earrings allowed for Sumerian women to show off the prosperity of their husbands.
- The symbol of the winged sun
- The Story of the Tower of Babel
- Hypotheses about the secret of Baghdad Battery
- Baghdad Battery - a mystery to mankind
- Humans are the Descendants of the Annunaki who Inhabited the Mysterious Nibiru
- The Underground City of Derinkuyu Hides Many Secrets
- Dazzling Treasures of the Ancient City of Nimrud
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Proven! Life on Earth Came from Space
- Paleontologists Discover the Bones of Last Dinosaur ...
- Types of Compatibility Between the Zodiac Signs
- Who are the Greatest Geniuses Around Today?
- Advice on Remaining Healthy and Young from a Shaolin...
- The most famous ghosts
- Magic Properties of Rings
- Divination with Stones Answers your Questions on the...
- Humanity is an Experiment