The first bracelets date to around 2500 BC, worn by the Sumerians in South Mesopotamia. Bracelets, necklaces, ankle bracelets, rings and earrings allowed for Sumerian women to show off the prosperity of their husbands.
- The symbol of the winged sun
- The Story of the Tower of Babel
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known Facts from Antiquity
- Dazzling Treasures of the Ancient City of Nimrud
- Mysterious Ancient Cities
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Hypotheses about the secret of Baghdad Battery
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9884
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!854
- A Presence!7031
- I Think I'm Dying!828
- Something in the Darkness544
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Guess Which Hand is a Woman`s to Reveal your True Se...
- Traditional beliefs and Feng Shui explanations for t...
- Eight Discoveries Which Can Change your Life!
- A Dose of LSD a Day Gives the Human Brain Superpower...
- This 5-Minute Trick will Help you Overcome Insomnia
- Gemini 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Find out your Numerology Horoscope for the Week Unti...
- Astronomy Reaches Turning Point with Latest NASA Ima...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - March 25