The first bracelets date to around 2500 BC, worn by the Sumerians in South Mesopotamia. Bracelets, necklaces, ankle bracelets, rings and earrings allowed for Sumerian women to show off the prosperity of their husbands.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6891
- I Think I'm Dying!820
- Something in the Darkness534
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- The Magnetic Poles Will Take 100 Years to Shift
- Rituals That Help In Finding Love
- How to Navigate with the Stars
- They're Planning to Build a Vertical City in the Sah...
- Libra Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibility
- What the Love Horoscope Portends for you Today - Sep...
- Tell your Future Right Now with Several Beads
- Ancient Mysteries That Continue to Puzzle the World
- 2 More Planets are Hidden Beyond Pluto