Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8764
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Ways to Welcome the Energies of Yin and Yang Into Yo...
- Complete 2018 Summer Horoscope for Every Zodiac Sign
- Having These Kinds of Dreams? If so, Something in yo...
- The Tesla Powerwall Battery - the Energy of the Futu...
- Year of the Wood Goat for Capricorn
- The Phenomenal Truths about Human Character
- Humans are the Descendants of the Annunaki who Inhab...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Virgo
- The Ghost of the Deceased Mother Which Appeared in a...