Cotard Delusion. The condition is also known as walking corpse syndrome. The afflicted thinks themselves to be nonexistent or dead and may claim that they have no innards or that these are putrefying.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!851
- A Presence!6921
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness536
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Saturn is Retrograde - How This Will Affect us
- Numerology: Personal Number 4
- Remains of Vasco da Gama's Ship Esmeralda Found
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 20
- Jim Thorpe`s Story will Motivate you to Make your Dr...
- What the Stars Have in Store for you for September 1...
- Aquarius Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibility
- Unexpected Features of Libra
- Nan Madol: The Greatest Archaeological Secret