The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Strange Facts about Machu Picchu you May Not Know
- The ancient city of Vilkabamba in Peru
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!656
- A Presence!5101
- I Think I'm Dying!640
- Something in the Darkness391
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress156
- Ludicrous Events That were Once Part of the Olympics
- The Most Evil Mother-in-Laws in Recorded History
- How to Believe in Ourselves Again
- Can you Solve the 5 Most Convoluted Murder Cases?
- Sensation: Ufologist Finds Cities on Venus
- Your Horoscope for Today – June 30
- Yellow Color Meaning and Symbolism
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 25
- Mega Quake Could Sink the Western Part of North Amer...