The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!849
- A Presence!6991
- I Think I'm Dying!824
- Something in the Darkness540
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until October 22
- In the U.S., New Year does not come without a ball f...
- Proven! Meditation Improves Brain Function
- How to Save Ourselves from Chronic Nightmares
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 8
- The Great Historical Figures who Died Virgins
- Love Horoscope for the Month of March
- Russian Experts: It's Dangerous to Send People to Ma...