The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!325
- A Presence!2801
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 30
- Year of the Dragon: Chinese Horoscope for 2012
- The Guardian Angels of the Zodiac Signs
- Mysteries of the Universe for which Science has No A...
- The Astronomical Events Until the End of the Year Wo...
- Unexpected Features of Aries
- Time Passes at Different Rates for Each Person
- See What`s Coming if you Dream of Clouds
- Calculate Your Fate for the New Year