The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Strange Facts about Machu Picchu you May Not Know
- The ancient city of Vilkabamba in Peru
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10494
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7501
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Forehead Reveals your Character
- Read your Weekly Horoscope Until July 16 Right Here
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Sagittarius
- Who was the Man in the Iron Mask?
- Strangest Beliefs from Around the World
- What to Prepare for on November 17 According to the ...
- Expect the Orionid Meteor Shower 2 Nights in a Row
- The Deadliest Poisons on the Planet
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...