The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Your Lucky Number According to your Zodiac Sign
- What your Dreams about Food Reveal
- What Do the Stars Portend in the Week Until April 3?
- NASA: Earth's Water is Being Depleted
- What the Stars Portend for you Today - May 14
- Here`s What your Weekly Horoscope Until July 15 has ...
- NASA Creates New Map of Jupiter
- The Amish - the Community for Which Time Has Stopped
- Robots are Coming to Take your Job!