The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Strange Facts about Machu Picchu you May Not Know
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1043
- A Presence!9031
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- What Surprises Await you This Spring? Find out Here!
- The Thrilling Life of Sidney Reilly - the Real James...
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Sagittarius
- What the Gemstones Corresponding to our Month of Bir...
- Numerological Horoscope for the Week of March 19-25
- The Silpho UFO Case Still a Mystery Today
- Nostradamus: 3 Cataclysms to Come Before the Apocaly...
- Why Do Americans Celebrate Thanksgiving?
- How to see Auras