The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!381
- A Presence!3131
- I Think I'm Dying!406
- Something in the Darkness208
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Prophecies from Literature That Came True
- The Image of the Executioner in the Middle Ages
- Divination by the Pythagorean System
- Ancient Statue is Twice as Old as the Pyramids
- Shooting Stars in the Coming Days
- Preparation in the Event of a Disaster or Emergency
- The Curse of Being a Widow in India
- Who Can Solve Einstein's Riddle?
- What do Dreams on New Year's Eve Mean?