The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Strange Facts about Machu Picchu you May Not Know
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- Find out your Weekly Numerological Prognosis Until M...
- Here`s What the Month of July has Prepared for you
- Pick a Flower Bouquet! Find Out What Summer has in S...
- Numerology Horoscope Until November 23rd
- How to Operate a Ouija Board
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Lj...
- Soulmates and Synchronous Relationships
- Einstein was Right! The Gravitational Waves he Predi...
- What do Dreams on New Year's Eve Mean?