The small golden figurines that once belonged to the Incas and so closely resemble modern-day airplanes continue to astound researchers, and the question of whether these ancient forms depicted an actual prototype remains.
- Incas - the ancient specialists in cranial surgery?
- Incas fattened sacrificial children
- Machu Picchu and the lost city of the Incas
- The Ancient Inca Airplanes Remain a Complete Mystery
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!450
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!451
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- Mysterious Ancient Cities
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Tr...
- Never Do This in Front of a Mirror, it Will Bring yo...
- Frequent Nightmares - Symptoms of Mental Health Prob...
- Numerology Horoscope Until October 12th
- Find out What to Expect in the Week Until December 3
- What to Expect in the Year of the Wood Goat
- Humans are the Descendants of the Annunaki who Inhab...
- Pieces of Ice Found on Mercury