Red - symbolizes aggression, passion and danger. Since it is the color of blood, red can also be the symbol of life. Yellow - a symbol of intelligence. Gray - this is the color of depression.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!834
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness526
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night217
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for May
- How Ancient Peoples Divined Using Fountains and Rive...
- The 4 Stress Responses That Occur in the Brain When ...
- Proven: Reading Books Alters the Brain
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until April 16
- Behold the Earliest Known Ancestral Organism of Life...
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Pig
- How Gemstones Affect our Dreams
- Find out your Horoscope for Today - June 16