Hundreds of bones of a human ancestor unknown to science until now have been uncovered in South Africa. The find was discovered in a hard-to-access cave and ushers in new questions regarding the theory of human evolution.
- Ancient calendar discovered during excavations in Peru
- Historical Chronicles: Giants inhabited the land before us3
- My Cave is my Castle
- Discovered the tomb of Cleopatra and Mark Antony?
- This is What Archaeologists Discovered in Central Ljubljana
- Mummy with Jewelry Uncovered in Luxor
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Humanity is an Experiment
- What Dreams Related to Various Professions Foretell
- Scientists Discover the Real Reason Why Humans Sleep
- The Genius Painter who Died of Hunger
- Star Prognosis for July 28
- We are Not Alone! NASA Discovers Solar System with a...
- Life Ends When Our Stem Cells Die
- The Karma of Each Zodiac Sign
- Did Earth Spread Life Throughout the Solar System?