The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8764
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Weekly Star Prognosis Until January 22
- Having These Kinds of Dreams? If so, Something in yo...
- You'll be Left Bewildered! Learn About the Tallest P...
- Facts about Space you May Not be Familiar With
- The Human Lifespan has its Limit and We've Reached i...
- The Mystery of Dvaraka, the City of Krishna
- Mysterious Forest Creature Scares Americans
- Libra Woman and Capricorn Man Love Compatibility
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Expect Until September ...