The sarcophagus with its millennia-old mummy was discovered in the southern Egyptian city of Luxor by a team of Spanish archaeologists, writes the British Independent.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7604
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!665
- A Presence!5191
- I Think I'm Dying!649
- Something in the Darkness397
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- The Tragic Story of Pablo Neruda`s Secret Daughter
- The Genome of the Legendary Homo Heidelbergensis has...
- What to Expect in Love Today - October 7
- Test Reveals your Personality Based on Sitting Posit...
- History of the Crete Civilization
- Four of the Creepiest Places on the Planet
- Gigantic Reptiles Ruled the Skies of Romania 70 Mill...
- Several Simple Tricks for Making our Wishes Reality
- Capricorn Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility