ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- The Myth of the Punishment of Tantalus
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11704
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Witches Once Ruled This Mystical Place in Lapland
- The Mysterious Missionary Known as the Lady in Blue
- It Can't Be: Find out What Some of the Objects Aroun...
- Quartz - Meaning and Properties
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until June 3
- Find out What Surprises in Love Lie in Store for you...
- Beliefs for Getting Rich from Around the World
- Even Merciless Pirates were Spooked by Certain Super...
- The Legendary Boiling River of Mayantuyacu in the Am...