ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- The Myth of the Punishment of Tantalus
- These Signs Will Find Love in the Year of the Pig
- How Did Ancient Peoples Perceive Dreams?
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12224
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1019
- A Presence!8881
- I Think I'm Dying!1008
- Something in the Darkness683
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Aries, Taurus and Gemini
- What it Means if you're Seeing Hearts Everywhere
- The 3 Worst Afflictions of Mankind, According to Bud...
- Scientists Connect Monkey Brains to a Computer
- Scorpio and the Other Signs
- The Story of Attila the Hun
- Cancer Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility
- Paleontologists Discover the Bones of Last Dinosaur ...
- American Woman Finds Alien Body in her Backyard