For decades on end, a group of women defending the southern part of the Sahara have been sowing fear in their enemies. They were called the Mothers of the people , while history remembers them as the Dahomey Amazons.
- The Big Grey Man of Ben Macdui - Between Myths and Nightmares
- How the Great Caravaggio Died
- Einstein`s Tips of Advice for a Happy Life
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Were the Stars of 27 Club Satanists?
- This Ancient Tribe has been Happily Living in Isolation for 55 000 Years
- Mysterious Temple Revealed in a Mexican Pyramid after Earthquake
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9764
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!848
- A Presence!6961
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Our Pets Shield us from Evil
- The Lost Roanoke Colony
- Proven! We're Being Poisoned with Toxic Chemicals in...
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for you on ...
- Pineapples and apples make powerful talismans
- Be Careful with the Words you Speak! They Change you...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 6
- Guess Which Hand is a Woman`s to Reveal your True Se...
- The Mythical Monster Leviathan