German cruise ship Wilhelm Gustloff, known as the Ship of Death, suffered a much more brutal fate than the Titanic. It was after 9000 men, women and children boarded it that they eventually found their deaths on it on January 1945.
- The Ship of Death - the Most Brutal Maritime Tragedy in the World
- Were the Stars of 27 Club Satanists?
- This Ancient Tribe has been Happily Living in Isolation for 55 000 Years
- Mysterious Temple Revealed in a Mexican Pyramid after Earthquake
- How the Beautiful Helen of Troy May Have Looked Like
- Mystery Surrounding Enigmatic `Oumuamua Solved
- This Mythical City was Once Inhabited by the Most Astounding Creatures
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8724
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!767
- A Presence!6151
- I Think I'm Dying!748
- Something in the Darkness475
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extrater...
- What`s your Greatest Priority? Find out in This Test...
- Find out your Weekly Horoscope Until April 15
- Saturn Moon Conceals Enormous Ocean Beneath its Ice
- Palmistry - Meaning of the Line of Success
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until June 17
- Your Daily Horoscope for October 27
- Folklore: How to Forecast the Weather Using the Wind
- Lesser Known Facts about Albinism